In this first newsletter of 2019 you will find a round-up of some of our news, highlights from the work of our faculty affiliates and partner organizations, learning opportunities and relevant vacancies.
Some of the highlights include:
- Launch of the online guide and toolkit for supporting community-led child protection;
- Article on mapping social work education in the West Africa region;
- Report from the 2018 Viable and Operable Ideas for Child Equality conference;
- Intervention Journal Special Issue: A focus on mental health and psychosocial support in Afghanistan;
- Webinar on Community Perceptions of Transactional Sex with Children and Adolescent Girls (Study)
- Studies contributing to the COMPASS and THRIVE programs.